Join us on the third Thursday of every month for Garmin Night!
Our favorite sponsor, Garry Gribbles Running Store, will be at our club meeting with demo Garmin’s to test out. This is your chance to see the latest triathlete watches live and person.
You can touch, play, try the Forerunner 935 and Forerunner 735XT. This is also a great opportunity to get your questions answered about Garmin watches. You’ll learn about the different Garmin functions and how they can help you train better and race faster.
There are also plenty of club members with Garmins who are willing to share their experiences.
These are the models that will be on-hand:
Why is a watch important?
Here are the things you can do with it:
- Track runs and rides
- Track swims in pool and open water
- Transition quickly between events
- Help with running form
- Suggest recovery time after hard workouts
- Program workouts on the watch
- Upload workouts to your computer
- Sync with TrainingPeaks
- Sync with Strava!!
- Compatible with bike accessories like power meters
- Measure heart rate